Watercolor and oil painting workshop in Jis’r A-zarka Fisherman Harbor
Friday, February 3, 2017 at 08:30.
$400 ($300 deposit)
Painting class on the virgin beach of Jis’r A-Zarka, looking at the small wooden boats in the old fisherman harbor.
The workshop includes oil and watercolors demonstrations, teachings of drawing, composition and paint application and also an authentic fesh fish lunch on the beach.
Suitable both for beginners and advanced
List of Materials:
- Paintbrushes: natural sable, round – nos. 6,8,10.
- Paintbrush: flat, 1” or more, wide natural sable or synthetic.
- Paintbrush: liner (RIGGER) – no. 0.
- Pencils: 2B, HB.
- Eraser for pencil, and knife for sharpening pencils.
- Paper for watercolors, in sheets or block. Preferably 300gr, at least quarter sheets (35×25 cm).
- Paper masking tape – not transparent!
- Watercolors: special boxes with square or oblong pans that can be interchanged, from the following companies: DALER ROWNEY, WHITE NIGHT, WINSOR & NEWTON.
- Not watercolors in round pans!!!
- Watercolors in tubes, high quality. From the companies listed above: they are the professionals.
- Natural sponge, roll of Viva paper (paper towel roll).
- Water bowl – preferably two. Can be a square plastic dish!
- Masking fluid – and a small paintbrush, not in the best of states, for use with the fluid.
- A used toothbrush.
Waterpaint in Tubes:
- Cadmium Lemon, Cadmium Yellow Pale, Yellow Ocher
- Cadmium Red, Alizarin Crimson, Permanent Rose
- Cerulean Blue, Prussian blue, Ultramarine Blue
- Viridian Green, Sap Green
- Raw Umber, Burnt Umber
- Payne’s Gray, Ivory Black